Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Practically perfect in every way! (Utah Portrait Photographer)

Holley and Ben, Ben and Holley! What a cute couple. Don't be fooled though, these are not engagements (though they kind of look like it, less mushy). They are family photos which I heart so much! I love casual, freestyle photo shoots and this one felt that way. Just walking around, finding pretty places to photograph with pretty faces to capture. Oh man, I love, love, love these photos! I hope Holley doesn't hate me for putting this first photo on. It was just so fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goof Balls! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. haha, oh my! that is a big picture of my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I was testing something and I accidentally forgot to take it off and replace it with the group I was putting up. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the location where there is water in the back round? i've never been there but i think its my favorite.

    ReplyDelete