Thursday, October 7, 2010

Featured on Utah Bride Blog!!!

So this is my first time being featured and I have to say I couldn't have done it without these wonderful friends.... Abigail Wright from Abigail Wright Designs, Cara Williams from Cara Marie Hairstylist, and last but not least Calie Williams from Calie Rose Design Studio! Also, a shout out to my friends Laura and Nathan Prete for modeling, you guys are awesome! Now that I've just given a speech like I just won an award... check it out at Utah Bride Blog, huge thank you to them for doing this! They have a fabulous wedding inspiration website.

Here's a few shots from the feature, go check out the blog HERE to see more!






I will post more of this shoot later!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats, Heather. You are so talented and I'm glad we are friends.

    ReplyDelete