Wednesday, April 14, 2010

H+K Reception

This was an interesting experience. First off Heather (the bride, not me) contacted me a week before her wedding with an emergency. Her first photographer was super pregnant and couldn't shoot her wedding, so she had gotten a replacement for just the wedding day. Then, a few days before she contacted me, her replacement unexpectedly emailed her saying she was going to be out of town. Who does that!? What a lame-o! Anywho, my lens broke right after I had agreed to help her out. Gahh!!! Disaster! So I had to rent one from the store. I was dumb enough to just take the lens and not test it out. It was an extreme wide angle lens and did not really work for me. I had to make due with what I had and for the most part they turned out well. But I just bought two new lenses to ensure that never happens again. I was stinkin sweating so bad because I was freaking out thinking I had ruined all her photos, luckily I calmed down and found they were still pretty good. So the lesson to learn.... don't rent a lens unless you know exactly what you're getting.
































1 comment:

  1. Love your style! Can I be more like you when I grow up? You're simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete