Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Little Saddy

For those of you who know my husband well, you know that he is a very happy soul and I don't ever think I've seen him really depressed. Upset? yes, Sad? yes, but depressed and hopeless? no. So it was a very drizzly day and I needed some photos for one of my classes, so I decided to use El as my model. He hates when I take pictures of him, so he was like a little kid, impatient. After every shot he would start to move and want to run away. But look how awesomely depressing they turned out. The top right corner is my fav because the rain running down his face looks like a perfect tear. Any who, this was a project for my Digital Imaging class. I thought I would just share. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. El!!! why so sad??? Rog feels the same way when I want to take a pic of him. and im not a photographer. bahahaha

    ReplyDelete