Saturday, January 29, 2011

Loved Ones

For another one of my classes I am only shooting film and we were asked to do a personal shoot. What I enjoy photographing for fun is my family. So here's a few of two of my sisters families. I love my nieces and nephews. I'll need to post more photos of all mine and Eliot's nieces and nephews. I think in total we have 11 on my side of the family and 12 on Eliot's, plus 4 more on the way. Craziness! We're so lucky!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you think, should I switch to film? :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your pictures are so good! Does it get old that I always say that? I just can't help it... I really think I'm your #1 fan. I'm glad we're related so that this isn't quite as weird.
    And those girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big supporter of film.

    Good choice of time to shoot-- wrapping soft life, very pleasing, especially in the first ones of mother and child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Casey, it does not get old, it makes me happy! :)

    Alisha, thank you as well! You have some lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete