Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

Seriously, where have I been? This is just sad that I haven't posted all summer. I will try to blog more, but for those who really know me, you know there's no guarantees. Well, I can tell you this, I've been interning with Rebekah Westover and if you don't know who that is, you should. She was my wedding photographer and now she's my awesome friend. She's been in the biz for quite a while now and definitely knows her stuff. Check out her blog HERE. Besides that I've been out of town a lot, well more then usual and I was lucky to photograph weddings on almost every out of town excursion. I hope you didn't miss me too much and here's a quick look at one weddings lovely bride. Hope you've had a wonderful summer so far!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh i am so jealous of you!! rebekah's work is so amazing. how did you land that job?? besides your lovely portfolio, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I love these shots! You are so good at capturing the details! The lighting is perfect. The veil very chic, and the lilac in the bouquet is gorgeous (fresh lilac is only in season for about 3 weeks out of the year!) To work with Rebekah Westover I bet was a great opportunity:) Looking forward to more of your work Heather!

    ReplyDelete